10:45am – 12:00pm
We hope that you will visit us soon! If you visit us, here's what you can expect:
- Dress Code: There is none. Generally, most people dress up a little, like they would for a typical office environment. We do ask that young ladies avoid immodest, body-revealing outfits that typically grab the attention of guys. You know what we mean, right?
- Child Care: We have a nursery for infants and toddlers.
- Free Stuff: We have a lot of literature available for free, including Bibles. Just ask.
- Music: Music is an important part of worshipping God (Psalm 33:2-3; Colossians 3:16). We sing a variety of traditional and contemporary Psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. We desire to worship God with skill, but we're not auditioning for American Idol. The song lyrics are displayed on overhead screens.
- Bible Reading: We believe that the public reading of Scripture is an important part of the worship service (1 Timothy 4:13).
- Prayer: We believe that public prayer from the pulpit is an important part of the worship service (1 Timothy 2:1-2).
- Preaching: We believe that preaching (proclaiming, heralding) the Bible is the main event in the worship service (2 Timothy 4:1-2). Our sermons are typically 45-50 minutes long.
- Communion: We observe the Lord's Table on the first Sunday of each month. The Lord's Table is intended for believers who are living in communion with God and other believers.
- Atmosphere: The best way to describe the atmosphere of our gatherings is holy joy (Psalm 29:2; Psalm 47:1). While we don't intend to be stale and mechanical (John 4:24), we do believe that our worship services should be orderly (1 Corinthians 14:40).
May you experience the blessing of God as we worship His great name together!